Bumble - Dating & Meet People

Bumble Chromebook App Download

Download Bumble For Chromebook

  • Category: Lifestyle
  • Release Date: 2014-11-19
  • Current Version: 5.203.0
  • Adult Rating: 17+
  • File Size: 170.96 MB
  • Compatibility: Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
Score: 4.19882
4.19882
From 848,873 Ratings

How To DownloadBumble - Dating & Meet People On Chromebook

If you're looking to Download Bumble on your Chromebook laptop Then read the following guideline.

Millions of people have signed up for Bumble to start building valuable relationships, finding friends, and making empowered connections. Creating new connections has never been easier. Bumble is working to lift the stigma of online dating by employing unprecedented standards for respectful behavior. Because of this relentless dedication, millions of people are using Bumble to build valuable relationships every single day. DATING, FRIENDS & NETWORKING Bumble is at the forefront of matchmaking technology by providing an app that allows users to foster more than just romantic connections. The industry-leading app empowers users to swipe through potential connections across three different modes: - Bumble Date: On Bumble Date, women make the first move. We’ve changed the archaic rules of the dating game so that you can form meaningful relationships in a respectful way. - Bumble BFF: Life is better with friends. Whether you’re new to a city or looking to expand your circle, Bumble BFF is the easiest way to make new friends. - Bumble Bizz: Now we’re in business. Use Bumble Bizz to network, find mentors, and create new career opportunities. Bumble is the first app of its kind to bring dating, friend-finding, and career-building into a single social networking platform. CHANGING THE RULES OF THE GAME At Bumble, women make the first move. In heterosexual matches, the woman has 24 hours to make the first move and the man has 24 hours to respond. In same-sex matches, either person has 24 hours to make the first move, while the other individual has 24 hours to respond, or else, the connection expires. By prompting our users to be bold and make the first move we’ve seen over 3 billion messages sent to date. THE BUZZ IS REAL “Bumble exists to empower women...” (Fast Company) “Bumble is just an app: but it’s changing the discussion.” (Wired) “Bumble offers an alternative that prioritises meaningful connections, with women calling the shots:” (UK Sunday Times) “Bumble rejects hate speech to make users feel safe on its dating app” (Texas Standard) “What makes Bumble different from other dating apps...is its focus on giving women all the power. ” (Business Insider) --- Bumble is free to download and use, and that will never change for our main features. However, if you’re looking to get the most from Bumble, you can subscribe to our optional subscription product Bumble Boost. We offer weekly, monthly, 3 month and 6 month subscriptions giving discounts to the weekly price. The prices may vary per country and are subject to change without notice. Prices are clearly displayed in the app. * Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. * Your subscription will automatically renew itself, unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. * Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. * You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings in the iTunes Store. * If offered, if you choose to use our free trial, any unused portion of the free trial period will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription to that publication, where applicable * If you don’t choose to purchase Bumble Boost, you can simply continue using and enjoying Bumble for free. Your personal data is securely stored on Bumble - be sure to read our privacy policy and terms and conditions: https://www.bumble.com/privacy https://www.bumble.com/terms

Screenshots

Reviews

  • More donations

    3
    By tippaeiola
    Needs more free weekly or monthly things
  • Easy to use but can be difficult to connect

    3
    By Got2Live
    The good: Met some good people on bumble and think the profiles are ideal length - enough to get a sense but not so long that you lose interest or ignore (like other apps). The challenge: only gave 3 stars because I think that the 24 hour reply deadline is too short. You could be connecting w someone over a busy weekend or vacation. I’d also find it helpful to know where the person lives rather than where they’re located at that moment.
  • Horrible

    1
    By eliza.sm
    I’d rather use tinder
  • Another stupidly overpriced app

    1
    By bullet59395
    You can pay 15.99 a month for unlimited swipes but not be able to see people who like you that’s 32.99 a month. It’s an expensive trash dating app that just throws random people at you doesn’t have anything beyond looks. Doesn’t show you people based on search filters. It’s just bad. Also I’m on vacation and it keeps showing me people where I’m on vacation at there’s no way to avoid that and it’s stupid
  • Can you hold please.

    2
    By Coz6767679
    I First I should point out I’m in my mid 30s and I know my pool of matches is slowly shrinking. However, the matches are few and far between. When I do get a match, it’s 90% Gary tee that they let the time right out. 7% chance I get an emoji or a “hi” to which I try to respond with something related tot hair profile or a fun question. Usually don’t get a respond.... the other 3% will chat and it will lead to a date (of which some will ghost before we meet either because of cold feet or I have no clue). Trying to stay optimistic. Wishing everyone the best luck and God bless.
  • Should be called Pay to Connect

    1
    By Gabe Mac
    It is pretty clear that bumble is rigged to make both parties pay to simply chat. Apparently, I have over 70 interested that I can see if I pay. Compared to the 2 I’m actually allowed to text with. Those are scam numbers if I ever saw...
  • Waste of time and money

    1
    By Shugrias
    Too many fake profiles
  • good app but not monitored correctly...?

    2
    By sierramfarrell
    i’ve used bumble on and off but recently, I was banned for “promoting social media”. i’ve had ppl ask for my number or snap but i haven’t been telling ppl to follow my instagram or only tell ppl to snap me. kinda disappointed tbh.
  • Unless you’re a 6’ Chad, don’t even bother.

    1
    By xXxLastxXx
    Bumble should be rebranded. Just call it: Hypergamy. Seriously, unless you’re a 6’ Chad, don’t even bother. But it’s the same with all of these apps. Bumble, tinder, Hinge, etc, are all the same, because women are all the same. Just look at the hard science. The male to female ratios for these apps all sway one direction. More men us them than women. They’re marketed towards men, because it is the men who pay for the premiums to even have a hope that they’ll get noticed. It’s all a scam meant to exploit lonely men. The same company that banned men and shamed them because they wouldn’t date transsexuals. People this is a predatory company. All of them are. Stop using them. Stop messaging these women, stop inflating their egos with your likes and swipes. Ban dating apps. Exodus or Revolution.
  • Run by women

    1
    By emprixo
    They will delete men’s profiles without question or cause.

keyboard_arrow_up